  • 1. Data: 2008-01-24 14:55:25
    Temat: Gdzie przenieść KK - oprócz Rajfiego, Mille, mBank
    Od: "Paweł" <p...@w...pl>

    Mam w Millennium dwie karty kredytowe - ich łączny limit to niecałe 20 tys.
    zł. Chcę przenieść obie (połączyć) albo jedną z nich do innego banku. W
    Raiffeisen mam już jedną kartę, a mBank pomimo wstępnej pozytywnej decyzji w
    ubiegłym roku mnie olał...
    W jakich bankach oprócz Rajfiego, Millennium i mBank/MultiBank można
    otrzymać kartę na podstawie wyciągów z KK w Millennium?

  • 2. Data: 2008-01-24 16:38:29
    Od: "MarekZ" <m...@t...irc.pl>

    Użytkownik "Paweł" <p...@w...pl> napisał w wiadomości
    > Mam w Millennium dwie karty kredytowe - ich łączny limit to niecałe 20
    > tys. zł. Chcę przenieść obie (połączyć) albo jedną z nich do innego banku.
    > W Raiffeisen mam już jedną kartę, a mBank pomimo wstępnej pozytywnej
    > decyzji w ubiegłym roku mnie olał...
    > W jakich bankach oprócz Rajfiego, Millennium i mBank/MultiBank można
    > otrzymać kartę na podstawie wyciągów z KK w Millennium?

    W ING. Można także spróbowac w pozostałości BPH. Egzotyki typu Getin też
    teoretycznie wchodzą w rachubę, ale myślę, że na to szkoda czasu.

    marekz

  • 3. Data: 2008-01-24 19:12:00
    Od: "MarekZ" <m...@t...irc.pl>

    from different sides, but with different eyes;
    we have no wish to find them alike.

    125. Contraries.--Man is naturally credulous and incredulous, timid and
    rash.

    126. Description of man: dependency, desire of independence, need.

    127. Condition of man: inconstancy, weariness, unrest.

    128. The weariness which is felt by us in leaving pursuits to which we are
    attached. A man dwells at home with pleasure; but if he sees a woman who
    charms him, or if he enjoys himself in play for five or six days, he is
    miserable if he returns to his former way of living. Nothing is more common
    than that.

    129. Our nature consists in motion; complete rest is death.

    130. Restlessness.--If a soldier, or labourer, complain of the hardship of
    his lot, set him to do nothing.

    131. Weariness.--Nothing is so insufferable to man as to be completely at
    rest, without passions, without business, without diversion, without study.
    He then feels his nothingness, his forlornness, his insufficiency, his
    dependence, his weakness, his emptiness. There will immediately arise from
    the depth of his heart weariness, gloom, sadness, fretfulness, vexation,
    despair.

    132. Methinks Caesar was too old to set about amusing himself with
    conquering the world. Such sport was good for Augustus or Alexander. They
    were still young men and thus difficult to restrain. But Caesar should have
    been more mature.

    133. Two faces which resemble each other make us laugh, when together, by
    th

  • 4. Data: 2008-01-24 19:35:13
    Od: "Paweł" <p...@w...pl>

    and such a crime. All
    the bishops assented to it, and finally the Pope. What said they to those
    who opposed this? That they disturbed the peace, that they created schism,
    etc.

    Zeal, light. Four kinds of persons: zeal without knowledge; knowledge
    without zeal; neither knowledge nor zeal; both zeal and knowledge. The first
    three condemned him. The last acquitted him, were excommunicated by the
    Church and yet saved the Church.

    869. If Saint Augustine came at the present time and was as little
    authorised as his defenders, he would accomplish nothing. God directs His
    Church well, by having sent him before with authority.

    870. God has not wanted to absolve without the Church. As she has part in
    the offence, He desires her to have part in the pardon. He associates her
    with this power, as kings their parliaments. But if she absolves or binds
    without God, she is no longer the Church. For, as in the case of parliament,
    even if the king have pardoned a man, it must be ratified; but if parliament
    ratifies without the king, or refuses to ratify on the order of the king, it
    is no longer the parliament of the king, but a rebellious assembly.

    871. The Church, the Pope. Unity, plurality.--Considering the Church as a
    unity, t

  • 5. Data: 2008-01-24 20:29:16
    Od: "Paweł" <p...@w...pl>

    He will not pity them, and seems
    to have little regard to their distress, and piteous cries, and to all
    the pains they take. They think of the mercy God has shown to others;
    how soon and how easily others have obtained comfort, and those too who
    were worse than they, and have not labored so much as they have done;
    and sometimes they have had even dreadful blasphemous thoughts, in these
    circumstances.

    But when they reflect on these wicked workings of heart against God-if
    their convictions are continued, and the Spirit of God is not provoked
    utterly to forsake them-they have more distressing apprehensions of the
    anger of God towards those whose hearts work after such a sinful manner
    about Him; and it may be, have great fears that they have committed the
    unpardonable sin, or that God will surely never show mercy to them who
    are such vipers; and are often tempted to leave off in despair. But then
    perhaps by something they read or hear of the infinite mercy of God, and
    all-sufficiency of Christ for the chief of sinners, they have some
    encouragement and hope renewed; but think that as yet they are not fit
    to come to Christ; they are so wicked that Christ will never accept
    them. And then it may be they set themselves upon a new course of
    fruitless endeavors, in their own strength, to make themselves better,
    and still meet with new disappointments. They are earnest to inquire
    what they shall do. They do not