  • 1. Data: 2004-02-13 15:33:20
    Temat: Polacy lubia pomagac...
    Od: Human Being <p...@p...onet.pl>

    Klienci banku wybrali PCK
    http://gospodarka.gazeta.pl/gospodarka/1,33181,19129
    74.html

    --
    Pozdrawia,
    P.I.T.E.R.: Person Intended Troubleshooting and Efficient Repair
    The probability of rain is inversely proportional to the size of the
    umbrella you carry around with you all day.
    2004-02-13 | 16:21

  • 2. Data: 2004-02-13 15:45:32
    Temat: Re: Polacy lubia pomagac...
    Od: "PMZ" <p...@b...pl>

    OT:

    > The probability of rain is inversely proportional to the size of the
    > umbrella you carry around with you all day.

    The angle of the dangle is inversely proportional to the heat of the
    meat.(r)

    (r) Beavis, circa 1993-1997. Czy ktoś to jeszcze pamięta...? ;-)

    Pozdr,
    PMZ