  • 1. Data: 2010-02-14 18:01:47
    Temat: Online Monmey Making Opportunities 90755
    Od: Virgina Hernandez<g...@y...com>

    Anyone interested in making moeny online just send me an e-mail and I will refer you
    to the sites I use. I may even share some of my secrets to get you started. This
    is not MLM and you are not going to get rich, especially not overnight, but I don't
    mind sharing some of my knowledge. If you are interested in Web Development, Design,
    Grpahic Art/Video, Database programming, PHP, SQL, and so on then we can talk. I have
    been in this industry for 16 years now, I know what I am doing. COntact me however
    is most conveneient to you.

    c...@y...com
    http://circadiandreams.com
    Yahoo IM circadiandreams