  • Data: 2008-01-24 19:34:49
    Temat: Re: ekonto, karta debetowa i placenie za bilety lotnicze
    Od: "darek" <b...@h...pl> szukaj wiadomości tego autora

    and then, also, there was no time so prized as the
    Lord's day, and no place in this world so desired as God's house. Our
    converts then remarkably appeared united in dear affection to one
    another, and many have expressed much of that spirit of love which they
    felt toward all mankind; and particularly to those who had been least
    friendly to them. Never, I believe, was so much done in confessing
    injuries, and making up differences, as the last year. Persons, after
    their own conversion, have commonly expressed an exceeding great desire
    for the conversion of others. Some have thought that they should be
    willing to die for the conversion of any soul, though of one of the
    meanest of their fellow-creatures, or of their worst enemies; and many
    have, indeed, been in great distress with desires and longings for it.
    This work of God had also a good effect to unite the people's affections
    much to their minister.

    There are some persons whom I have been acquainted with, but more
    especially two, that belong to other towns, who have been swallowed up
    exceedingly with a sense of the awful greatness and majesty of God; and
    both of them told me to this purpose, that if, at the time, they had
    entertained the least fear that they were not at peace with this so
    great a God,