  • 1. Data: 2003-04-16 16:42:59
    Temat: The Best Opportunity of the Moment!!!
    Od: Pascal Feuvrier-E <p...@w...fr>

    Hi Dear Net Entrepreneur,

    My name is Pascal FEUVRIER-E.

    I am the publisher for "Pascal NewsLetter".

    I was wondering if you would be interested in promoting
    Stephan Ducharme's brand new ebook just released this
    week?

    It's titled "Millionaire at 31... on the internet.
    Listen to howhe's doing it"

    You can earn up to $70 a sale.

    5 out of 100 readers purchase.

    Two-tier commission:
    40% to direct seller + 10% to sub-referrer.

    Everything is set up... tested solo ad, website,
    brandable ebook, you won't even need to place it in your server.

    Just send out the pre-written solo ad with your
    affiliate link and that's it. Stephan Ducharme's team will do the rest.

    If you are interested please let me know and I will
    Create your AssocTrac affiliate link.

    Your link will be placed through out the entire ebook
    As well to ensure your commissions are earned.

    If you are NOT interested please let me know as well.

    My personnal email adress: mailto:p...@w...fr

    Thank you for your time,

    Pascal FEUVRIER-E.
    publisher of: "Pascal NewsLetter"

    click Reply or send an email to:
    mailto:p...@w...fr

    ---
    MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20030407033759G2w3KmR7