    From: a...@4...com
    Newsgroups: pl.biznes.banki
    Subject: posting 20050827
    Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 07:47:25 PDT

    "Well, obviously not frogs, exactly," Joshua said. "More legs, for one thing
    . And much, much larger. But the same concept -- amphibian, not very smart,
    all that. We used 'em sort of like you used horses and other big animals. Be
    asts of burden."
    "I wasn't trying to kill it when I was surrounding it, you know," Joshua sai
    d. "I was just trying to check something. I was seeing if I could control it
    like we control the frogs back home."
    "Then you're in?"
    "I just can't win," Van Doren complained.