  • 11. Data: 2005-06-25 20:53:00
    Temat: Re: Banki on-line (NIE-polskie)
    Od: "kuba" <k...@g...pl>

    > In article <6...@n...onet.pl>,
    > kuba <k...@g...pl> wrote:
    >

    > > A to jakies dziwne, ze w USA wymagaja dokumentow sprawdzanych przez
    > > siebie? Nie masz papierow z ich systemu, to dowidzenia. Czy w Polsce
    > > otworzysz konto na prawo jazdy, czy ssn z USA? Nie sadze...
    >
    > Mysle, ze jednak "dziwne", w Anglii nie ma z tym problemu (nie bylo tez
    > zanim weszlismy do Uni). Wystarczylo pojsc do ktoregos z oddzialow dowolnego
    > banku.
    >
    > --
    > Regards
    > Walsky

    No wlasnie - wystarczylo pojsc do oddzialu. W USA tez mozesz isc do oddzialu
    banku i otworzyc konto z samym paszportem.

    --
    Wysłano z serwisu OnetNiusy: http://niusy.onet.pl

  • 12. Data: 2005-06-26 17:48:33
    Od: AP <c...@e...dyndns.org>

    In article <d9ka8d$pmq$1@nemesis.news.tpi.pl>, walsky=NOSPAM=@konto.pl
    says...
    > In article <M...@n...dallas.sbcglobal.ne
    t>,
    > AP <c...@e...dyndns.org> wrote:
    >
    > > Bo on-line sie nie da. Do otwarcie rachunku online potrzebny jest SSN
    > > (w ten sposob po czesci weryfikuja twoja tozsamosc .... zgodnosc z
    > > zapisami w Biurach informacji Kredytowej). Jesli nei masz SSN to
    > > otwarcie rachunku tylko korespondencyjnie lub osobiscie
    > >
    > No wlasnie, z "skasowali"mnie z Chaze ;(. Odopwiedz ponizej. Czy myslisz, ze
    > moglbym jednak otworzyc taki rachunek korespondencyjnie, tzn za pomoca
    > "snail mail" ?

    Wejdz na ten link co ci podali to przeczytasz wiecej (ponizej tylko
    wazniejsze informacje)

    http://www.chase.com/cm/crb/ifs/file/document/acctop
    en.pdf

    ADRES:

    IPBNY/WCBNY
    PO BOX 79779
    Houston TX 77224-9779
    USA

    LUB jesli wysylasz kurierem

    IPBNY/WCBNY
    9900 Old Katy Road
    Houston, TX 77055
    USA

    Better banking ..... jesli chcesz uniknac oplat za prowadzenie rachunku
    min srednio 3000 lub 4500 w roznych produktach. Jesli bedziesz mial
    mniej to bedzie oplata za prowadzenie rachunku (poczytaj ponizej)

    Kroki do otwarcia rachunku\

    1. Fill out and sign the Relationship Account Application Form and
    Signature Card. Remember, if you're applying for a joint account, both
    parties must sign both forms. If you are opening more than one account,
    please sign and return two signature cards.
    2. Have your signature on the Signature Card notarized or verified by
    your local U.S. Consulate at your U.N. Financial Counselor Office, or at
    your local Apostile. Either office should apply their official seal.

    * Non-U.S. citizens must complete the W8-BEN tax form.
    * U.S. citizens must complete the W9 tax form.

    1. Fill out and sign the Client Information Form.
    2. Complete and sign the Client Authorization Agreement enabling
    Chase to carry out instructions that you give by phone, fax or mail.
    3. Include the Bank Reference Letter form completed and signed by
    your bank.
    4. Include current passport photocopies for all applicants.
    5. If you would like to request additional products or services, such
    as Bill Pay or Custom Mail, be sure to include the appropriate
    documentation.

    * Be sure to enclose your initial deposit to be placed into your
    account. Your deposit check should be payable in U.S. dollars and made
    out to yourself—not to JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.. You should also
    endorse the back of your check and write "For Deposit Only" below your
    signature.

    *****

    After we receive your application materials, we will process them. If
    all of the documentation is in order and we have your initial deposit,
    Chase will open the account. A letter will be mailed notifying you of
    your new account number(s). If your application documentation is
    incomplete, a letter will be sent out informing you of the additional
    information and/or forms that Chase requires to open your account.

    * Interest rates applicable to the accounts you select will be those in
    effect on the date the account is opened.

    Select Banking requires that you either maintain a combined monthly
    average balance of $50,000 in a combination of linked relationship
    balances, including qualified outstanding personal loan balances1 and
    qualified non-FDIC insured investments2; or, maintain $25,000 in linked
    deposit balances to avoid the monthly maintenance fee.

    Better Banking requires that you either maintain a combined monthly
    average balance of $15,000 in linked deposits, including qualified non-
    FDIC insured investments3 (applies to Better Banking with Interest
    relationships only), or a minimum monthly average balance of $3,000 in
    checking or $4,500 in a checking account linked to other accounts to
    avoid the monthly maintenance fee.

    Need help completing the forms? Call 713-262-1891.

    Important information about procedures for opening a new account:
    To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money
    laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions
    to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person
    who opens an account.

    What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for you
    name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us
    to identify you. We may also ask for copies of your driver's license or
    other identifying documents.

    All new account relationships with Chase International Financial
    Services must be opened in person by the account holder. Accounts can be
    opened at any Chase location.
    English 713-262-1891 5:00am - 11:00pm CT Seven days a week
    Spanish 713-262-1896 5:00am - 11:00pm CT Seven days a week
    Chinese 713-262-1894 5:00am - 11:00pm CT Monday - Friday
    Korean 713-262-1895 8:00am - 6:00pm CT Monday - Friday

    # Can I open an account if I am a non-resident and live outside of the
    United States?
    Yes, you can if the laws of your locality permit it. You can be a U.S.
    citizen or a citizen of another country. Go to Account Opening for easy
    step-by-step instructions.