  • 1. Data: 2008-01-23 20:55:44
    Temat: Czy jest lepsza lokata od NORDEA (6 %) ?
    Od: "ATK" <a...@v...pl>

    Czy jest obecnie jakaś lepsza lokata od NORDEA (6 %) ? NORDEA daje 6% i nie
    "belkuje", czyli 6% dostajemy do ręki. Jest jakaś lepsza oferta ? Słyszałem że
    GET IN Bank daje 7%, ale oni mają obelkowane...

    ATK

    --
    Wysłano z serwisu OnetNiusy: http://niusy.onet.pl

  • 2. Data: 2008-01-23 22:08:32
    Temat: Re: Czy jest lepsza lokata od NORDEA (6 %) ?
    Od: "Pawel" <p...@p...onet.pl>

    Co toza lokata?Nic takiego nieznalazłem na ich stronie
    "

  • 3. Data: 2008-01-23 22:39:24
    Od: Bartosz 'xbartx' Nowakowski <b...@h...net>

    Dnia Wed, 23 Jan 2008 23:08:32 +0100, Pawel napisał(a):

    > Co toza lokata?Nic takiego nieznalazem na ich stronie "

    Jeżeli to chodzi o "lokata Nordea Profit Plus" to na głównej na dole jest
    wielgaśny baner.

    --
    xbartx - Xperimental Biomechanical Android Responsible for Thorough
    Xenocide

  • 4. Data: 2008-01-23 22:42:39
    Od: "ATK" <a...@v...pl>

    > Co toza lokata?Nic takiego nieznalazłem na ich stronie
    > "

    To się nazywa "polisa", ale w sumie jest to coś jak lokata (nie widze różnic).
    Jednak już obniżyli oprocentowanie z 6 na 5.27%

    http://www.nordea.pl/7357

    ATK

    --
    Wysłano z serwisu OnetNiusy: http://niusy.onet.pl

  • 5. Data: 2008-01-24 18:46:22
    Od: "Pawel" <p...@p...onet.pl>

    Zasanawia mnie jednak zdanie:
    "Ma jednak ważne zalety: wypłacone świadczenie jest zwolnione z podatku
    dochodowego. W razie śmierci posiadacza polisy cała kwota jest zwolniona z
    podatku od spadków i darowizn."
    Wynika z tego, że aby nie płacić podatku posiadacz polisy
    powiniem...umrzeć:))

  • 6. Data: 2008-01-24 18:50:30
    Od: Kamil Jońca <k...@p...onet.pl>

    Dnia Thu, 24 Jan 2008 19:46:22 +0100,
    osoba podpisana: Pawel <p...@p...onet.pl>
    napisała:
    > Zasanawia mnie jednak zdanie:
    > "Ma jednak ważne zalety: wypłacone świadczenie jest zwolnione z podatku
    > dochodowego. W razie śmierci posiadacza polisy cała kwota jest zwolniona z
    > podatku od spadków i darowizn."
    > Wynika z tego, że aby nie płacić podatku posiadacz polisy
    > powiniem...umrzeć:))

    Czy odróżniasz:
    - podatek dochodowy
    - podatek od spadków i darowizn
    - belkowe?
    Bo wygląda na to, że nie.

    KJ

    --
    Nie oddawaj Polski oszołomom http://www.skubi.net/nieoddaj.html
    "#define QUESTION ((bb) || !(bb))" - Shakespeare.

  • 7. Data: 2008-01-24 20:14:18
    Od: Kamil Jońca <k...@p...onet.pl>

    than into "Follow Nature," or,
    "Conduct your private affairs without injustice," as Plato, or anything
    else? But there, you will say, everything is contained in one word. Yes, but
    it is useless without explanation, and when we come to explain it, as soon
    as we unfold this maxim which contains all the rest, they emerge in that
    first confusion which you desired to avoid. So, when they are all included
    in one, they are hidden and useless, as in a chest, and never appear save in
    their natural confusion. Nature has established them all without including
    one in the other.

    21. Nature has made all her truths independent of one another. Our art makes
    one dependent on the other. But this is not natural. Each keeps its own
    place.

    22. Let no one say that I have said nothing new; the arrangement of the
    subject is new. When we play tennis, we both play with the same ball, but
    one of us places it better.

    I had as soon it said that I used words employed before. And in the same way
    if the same thoughts in a different arrangement do not form a different
    discourse, no more do the same words in their different arrangement form
    different thoughts!

    23. Words differently arranged have a different meaning, and meanings
    differently arranged have different effects.

    24. Language.--We should not turn the mind from one thing to another, except
    for relaxation, and that when it is necessary and the time suitable, and not
    otherwise. For he that relaxes out of season wearies, and he who wearies us
    out of season makes us languid, since we turn quite away. So much does our
    perverse lust like to do the contrary of what those wish to obtain from us
    without giving us pleasure, the coin for which we will do whatever is
    wanted.

    25. Eloquence.--It requires the pleasant and the real; but the pleasant must
    itself be drawn from the true.

    26. Eloquence is a painting of thought; and thus those who, after having
    painted it, add something

  • 8. Data: 2008-01-24 20:43:06
    Od: "Pawel" <p...@p...onet.pl>

    know the truth, here is enough of it to leave you
    in repose. But if you desire with all your heart to know it, it is not
    enough; look at it in detail. This would be sufficient for a question in
    philosophy; but not here, where it concerns your all. And yet, after a
    trifling reflection of this kind, we go to amuse ourselves, etc. Let us
    inquire of this same religion whether it does not give a reason for this
    obscurity; perhaps it will teach it to us.

    227. Order by dialogues.--What ought I to do? I see only darkness
    everywhere. Shall I believe I am nothing? Shall I believe I am God?

    "All things change and succeed each other." You are mistaken; there is...

    228. Objection of atheists: "But we have no light."

    229. This is what I see and what troubles me. I look on all sides, and I see
    only darkness everywhere. Nature presents to me nothing which is not matter
    of doubt and concern. If I saw nothing there which revealed a Divinity, I
    would come to a negative conclusion; if I saw everywhere the signs of a
    Creator, I would remain peacefully in faith. But, seeing too much to deny
    and too little to be sure, I am in a state to be pitied; wherefore I have a
    hundred times wished that if a God maintains Nature, she should testify to
    Him unequivocally, and that, if the signs she gives are deceptive, she
    should suppress them altogether; that she should say everything or nothing,
    that I might see which cause I ought to follow. Whereas in my present state,
    ignorant of what I am or of what I ought to do, I know neither my condition
    nor my duty. My heart inclines wholly to know where is the true good, in
    order to follow it; nothing would be too dear to me for eternity.

    I envy those whom I see living in the faith with such carelessness and who
    make such a bad use of a gift of which it seems to me I would make such a
    different use.

    230. It is incomprehensible that God should exist, and it is
    incomprehensible that H

  • 9. Data: 2008-01-27 15:51:36
    Od: "Pawel" <p...@p...onet.pl>

    > Czy odróżniasz:
    > - podatek dochodowy
    > - podatek od spadków i darowizn
    > - belkowe?
    > Bo wygląda na to, że nie.
    Coś z twoim poczuciem humoru jest kiepsko.Czy potrafisz odróżnić żartobliwy
    komentarz? Przynajmniej po :))
    Bo wygląda na to, że nie.

  • 10. Data: 2008-01-30 20:17:02
    Od: "alka" <s...@w...pl>