    From: fatso <f...@n...com>
    Newsgroups: pl.biznes.wgpw
    Subject: Lwow gospodarzem Euro w 2012? Jeszcze zobaczymy.
    Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 15:25:00 +0100

    Zakapowalem rezunow po tym swinstwie jakie zrobili z pomnikiem
    Profesorow we Lwowie.
    Kopiujcie moj list i sie dopisujcie .Wystarczy wywalic moj podpis,
    wpisac siebie i wyslac
    do Michela Platini jak nizej. Kiedy na kompie sekretarki znajdzie sie
    pare tuzinow takich email
    to ktos zwroci uwage Szefa.na sprawe.

    fatso

    to: the President ,UEFA
    Geneve

    via email: i...@u...com

    Sir, I wish to report with great disquiet the incident which took
    place in the formerly polish city of Lwow/Lviv.
    Please view the following report in the chief polish daily
    yesterday, Gazeta Wyborcza(the Election Gazette):

    wiadomosci.gazeta.pl/Wiadomosci/1,80708,6607116,_Smi
    erc_Lachom____profanacja_pomnika_lwowskich_profesoro
    w.html
    <http://wiadomosci.gazeta.pl/Wiadomosci/1,80708,6607
    116,_Smierc_Lachom____profanacja_pomnika_lwowskich_p
    rofesorow.html>

    The monument erected was to the memory of some 40 or so polish
    university professors, arrested by the advancing
    german SS units in 1941, assisted in this crime by the ukrainian
    renegates who executed them. As it can be seen from
    the outrage just committed, the anti-polish feelings in that town
    run very strong today.
    I would advise you strongly to think twice before appointing that
    city as a host for the forthcoming UEFA Games of 2012.

    yours sincerely

    Chris R.
    private citizen--
    -----
    We are all in the gutter but some of us can see the stars.
    Oscar Wilde