  • 1. Data: 2007-08-29 22:45:34
    Temat: Let's Unite Against Jews and Mongrels!
    Od: Nenad Milicevic - The Aryan Serb <i...@s...com>

    Rise up and shine, white sons and daughters
    Rise up and shine, you gotta fight to part those waters
    When we swim in the light, all will be okay
    The black, yellow and brown man will wash away.
    ------------------------------
    Let's break the chains of Jewish and black domination! Unite, white
    brothers and sisters, and let's defeat those who oppress our white
    heritage!

    Our skin is our uniform!

    Serbian Committee for Aryan Defence
    Nenad Milicevic, executive
    Usenet name: Raoul Endymion or Raul Endymion
    ICQ 208030128
    e...@d...com
    e...@m...com
    Belgrade, Serbia

    Corner for white supremacists: yu.forum.politika