  • Data: 2009-01-25 13:39:20
    Temat: Re: Czarne / platynowe karty w PL
    Od: "bradley. st" <b...@g...pl> szukaj wiadomości tego autora

    Piotr Gralak <g...@g...pl> napisał(a):

    > wiesz to jest polski serwis i podaje to co sie pojawia w polskich
    > mediach. nie wierzę, że nie ma takich akcji w USA. zapewniam cię, polscy
    > przestępcy tego nie wymyślili ;)

    No nie. Bulgarscy. :)
    Akcje na pewno sa, ale media nie robia takiej paniki jak w Europie, wiec nie
    mam wrazenia, ze za kazdym rogiem czycha jakis zmodyfikowany bankomat.

    A propos, na stronie lokalnego banku wisi komunikat:

    Important Information for Customers

    Background information:

    MasterCard&#174; recently notified the Bank that a number of our customer debit
    cards may have been compromised. We regret that MasterCard has not released
    any details; however we have taken steps we believe are necessary to help
    protect your account.

    What are the dates of the breach?

    MasterCard has informed us that the breach occurred between May and August of
    2008.

    Should I continue to use my debit card?

    We will replace the debit cards of all potentially compromised customers. We
    have received a list of card numbers from MasterCard and are currently
    matching these card numbers with our customers&#8217; names and addresses.

    --
    Wysłano z serwisu Usenet w portalu Gazeta.pl -> http://www.gazeta.pl/usenet/