  • 1. Data: 2006-03-16 17:07:48
    Temat: New paid to post Hyip forum
    Od: "hothyip" <h...@h...org>

    Hello...

    Hot new hyip forum where you can get the latest news regarding hyips

    and e-gold games. This forum is brand new and you get paid to use it.

    You get paid 3 cents per every message you post, and we also have a

    referral program that pays 1 cent per every message the user you refer

    post on the forum. This is a very fun forum, with nice admin, where you

    can stay updated with the latest hyips, Scams, etc... and you are also

    always making money from it.

    If you run a hyip, you can also have your own forum inside the main

    forum, for free... the only thing you have to do is place a link to it

    on your website, and you still make the referral comissions for

    everyone that signs up.

    So, resuming, this is the most profitable way of staying updated

    regarding hyips and e-gold games.

    Here is the link to the main forum:

    http://www.hothyip.org/forum/index.php?ref=admin

    Here is the direct link to sign up for our program:

    http://www.hothyip.org/forum/profile.php?mode=regist
    er&ref=admin

    Take advatange to join now and be one of the firsts... we have less

    than 100 members yet, but it is growing very very fast. We plan to be

    the top forum regarding hyips in a very very near future.

    If you need any more information regarding this program feel free to

    contact the admin at yahoo messenger id: llaginha2002
    Or through the email: h...@h...org

    Thank you...

    Http://www.hothyip.org/forum
    Admin